Wednesday 4 February 2009

Fabulous Ways to Keep In Shape!

I have found great things that one can do to keep fit. They might not seem like a lot but they certainly will pay off. Trust me!

Sometimes, you get home and you're too tired to change and get ready to go to the gym. Boo. Well luckily for you, there *are* things you can do online right in your bedroom if you wish, that can help you lose weight. I've found fantastic videos on YouTube.com that provide viewers with great workouts! It's FREE, fun and beneficial. 

JUST DANCE! 
In order to lose weight you must KEEP YOUR HEART RATE UP!
You can find fun ways to do that instead of simple jogging etc... 
Get on youtube and discover!! 
To make your expedition a little easier, I've decided to give you a few that I have found very helpful and have actually done myself!

These next 4 are links to a fantastic fat burning belly dance workout! Start with the first one and open the other ones on different tabs. Allow them to load so that when the first video is done you go on straight to the next! There will be other videos on the right column on the page; check them out! It's worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment